Chapter 437

I let go a little.
And finally I am able to speak about it.
I still do, and probably this will not go off any sooner.
I tried salvaging , you said no.
No matter what people have been telling me , it saddens me, maybe it was a fact , maybe it wasn't .
But you know it best. I dont. Deep down inside, I chose to believe you that the past 2 years.

I thought of it if given a choice , would I choose you again.
Yes , over and over again.
I never stood so low for someone. You didnt know , because you didnt know me.
You said I was too logical too strongheaded to love.
But those who stick through my life , saw how much I changed, just for you.
Like what you said to me that I will never forget. if I was more irrational , probably you will love me more.

I honestly hoped you were the last.

I was glad that the software wiped off your phone , so you would not had to live like me.

To those who read this,
I thank you for the concern but I will live it my way.
Maybe I will never move on , maybe I will still wait or maybe what they said was the truth.
In the end, it doesnt matter anymore, it just boils down to meeting at the wrong time of our lives, lack of trust , lack of love..

I sincerely hope you are better now in life, without the unluckiness that I brought you.

Comments

Popular Posts