Indefinite story 337

I'm just updating little space of mine again.
No one's here reading but it's ok , because this space of mine is supposed to just record down my happenings through my life !
Since it started , it been through my pri 5 , 6 , sec sch & here is it , into my poly life.
I won't want to change it because i like posts to be all at the same place .

I like to be honest with myself here , dedicated things even if they wont come and read .

School was very fine but I still preferred the Hotel part compared to the Building side.
Lectures really bores me , but hope because its introduction to modules thus boring .
The only 2 thing i remembered about the 3 hour lecture today is the 1 degree building and Substructure and superstructure!
General Education is nonsense , I dont like :<
I rather stay at ABE studying!
I got a rather cool class that welcomed the new faced classmate yesterday a little too over.


At freshmen orientation when everyone got to know each other with our GLs!

Thank god I got awesome darlings with me for so many years.
Had a wonderful K with Rach , Lia & Jaime that night .

From Julia : "It doesn't matter how much time we spent together, is how much we care for each other."

Rene tells me about her happenings & still being so excited .
I just love how I can spend my time with them.
We might not see each other that often but we still love each other most.
Thank you girls ! Just way too precious to me.

So much coincidental for me & others .
Well , at least we smiled and talked and we didn't walk pass each other like strangers unlike that guy .
Thanks for being ok , even though you might not be .
I saw your expression , I understood .
We are still friends , that's what you wanted to long ago .

For that guy , I dont know how much you are suffering now ,
I know you wont like me to talk to you .
So i won't , but everytime I read your tweets , I really wondered it is me to blame?
I hope in your school , you will find someone better than me who know how to love you back.
Remembered what i sent you , love someone who is worth your love

Comments

Popular Posts