Indefinite story 336

Been seeing maroon shirt sp students around ?
It's the SP Flag Day 2011!
Been for flag day for the first time in my life.
I didn't approach people at all , all i did was like smile !
Nice experience i have to say , i learnt alot there!


There are really nice kind souls out there .

For those who donated more than once , donated notes , donated when we aren't noticing , they really did charity out from their hearts.
What touches me most is the poor donating for the poorer .
The amount doesn't matter , its the heart that counts.
It's like so wow! I don't know how to explain the feeling but it just makes people happy isn't it.

There are people who asked me this donation is for which charity organisation.
Once they know it , they will give notes . So sweet of them !
I even had a guy who asked me what amount should he donate .
I finally understood that there really nice souls in the world

Comments

Popular Posts