Indefinite story 265



I'm still going to smile, laugh and be crazy whenever I want to.
Because no one is going to care whether if I feel sad , unhappy and cried .
And closest ones , doesn't want to see me being negative right..?



Went super high with Sanna like the whole day especially in the morning with a damn big joke .
Hahs .
Really you can kill me , if i learn it from her -.-"
And if I done it exactly like her , please go and buy the lottery , I'm sure you will win it for sure.

Yeah, I have to agree Biology really makes me happy.
Especially its a 2 period lesson ! =]]]]]
*Whispers* Some people like Andrea Sng , go 'argh! 'when it comes to bio.
& some people like me , go 'YEAH!!' when it comes to bio !
I bet Firdaus is going to be sick of me always sitting beside him in lectures and bio lessons .

Had practical after 101 years , not going into the lab.
Sanna scolded me for not remembering to wash and dry the slide =[[.
I don't want friend her already , right Andrea hahs!
I going to love each Day 6 of Term 4 !
Andrea is so going to happy and unhappy during Day 6.
Since she super love Mother Tongue class and super hate Bio class.

Tell you something in secret , I was actually concentrating in doing compo during Mother Tongue.
So surprising right ?
It's time to say goodbye to my LG viewty hahs ! * Waves!*
& I'm still waiting for my LG lollipop.
Hope they just really decided to import into Singapore market please .

24小时都为你疯狂

I kind of like 陈乃荣's album =]

Comments

Popular Posts