Indefinite story 263

习惯了你的疼爱...
Ached all over .
My whole shoulders was like practically stiff and a slight movement , I will be like "Ouch..."

Went for COMEX today.
All I wanted was just an DSLR camera but well , mummy said that these few months ,
expenses has been high. Cant buy and a DSLR isn't cheap at all.
Not a few hundred but a thousand plus exclusive your other accessories .
Brothers were also kind of objecting to it , about its price .
I have to admit , it really made me felt disappointed but well , its a fact that we couldn't afford now.
Maybe some other days again then ...
Canon , Nikon , Olympus .

No turning back , dumb .
No matter what , continue with what you have now .
Never , never go back to the point when you were in the past...
Don't hurt anyone, especially yourself.
Where is your cheerfulness , your optimistic & your I don't care attitude?
Deep down in your heart , you know the answer yourself.
But still , you are just afraid of understanding what your heart wants right?
就算忘不了,已经不再重要了。
最后,你也来来回回了不少次。
过了,算了。
时间过了, 也不会倒流,回不去那一天。
他现在很好,别去把一切毁了。
因为,他心里也只有她。
你心里也只有另一个他。
为什么又回到三的人的问题...?
厌倦了,他和他和他。

Comments

Popular Posts