Indefinite story 22

Today was damn fun at sv =D
me and an ling go sch ma then le
we only practice a while then fish come in
ask me dance to the new cd of swan lake he bought
eeek so damn not nice one lor Old version better =D
Then le he left ... we didnt even went back to practice
yet we start to went crazy ?? hahs Dance around like no one
is around ^^" although its mad but we super enjoyed it
Then we start to have some choreography then got super bored
so we went to play skit? hahs I noe we are Super lame =.=
OK then . don talk about it then.
The last 15 mins was our thoughts about our future , dreams
I told her that [full conversation]
---------------------------------------------------------------
YUF:you noe rite? since young till now my dream has never change rite?
RACHY:[ nodded]ya
YUF:so after i graduate from studies , planning to get some
part time work or even full time lor
RACHY: O.o? wat kind of job ?
YUF:Perhaps? hmmm. Office work??
RACHY : oh , good ! continue~
YUF: Then after that i will still continue my dance no matter wat happens
so will applying to be SIA stewardess =D
RACHY: gd ar!!! fly here fly there >.<
YUF: hahs then after earning enough to fly off to Britain
study my RAD [Royal Academy of Dance ] ballet there for about 5 years or more
then decide lor .
RACHY : hahs perhaps next time we fly there together . Then u returning to singapore?
YUF: I see how first lor . At least my dream can come true . that all i want
RACHY: Very good arhs... Mayb next time we open our dance school ownselves
[Got high-ed]Then wat name you wan to name it?
YUF:Woah! relax la ... Still a long time ok?
[Silence for a while ]
YUF: actually , with dreams you can think very far ahead. So i cant say you that don think so far ahead because i ownself think more then you lehx
RACHY: Ya i agree!
YUF: I may not open dance school but i wan to have my own studio first
RACHY: where you want to make it?
YUF: perhaps those place which have A place downstairs? and upstairs is my home?
RACHY: o.o SHOPHOUSES???!
YUF: i think so
-----end of conversation -------
still have one but i don wan to type out hahs

Comments

Popular Posts