Indefinite story 21

Today went warren for bbq.
korkor fetch me go lor
Weets free ice cream to eat lalas¬
then Guan hong say my bf ar?
lols my bf lor hahs then he say he gangster is it?
I was like OMG gangster? Laugh out loud man
hahs cause he big in size ofcourse la
hahs at warren wat i only rmb is play in water lor >.<
THEN THE CLASS TEE I SUPER SUPER DONT LIKE LOR!!
eeee.. the font not nice one... so erxin XD
if i not wrong is basic font bahs
haiix... forget it man...
wateva anyway Zahirah de bf super gd lor
help us bbq all the food ... then at last he eat after everyone is done
I will not upload the photos here cause asking jeff to upload on yahoo
hahs no preview for outsiders =D sry la... i lazy ma..
going home... smsing on the way... super depressed.
Its like the msgs all were very sad , to the person and to me
Argh forget it don talk about it liao
okie gtg for my slumber sleep hahs
nitex¬!

Comments

Popular Posts