Indefinite story 18

Hmm... quite a tiring day...
when to dance at sv in the morning then
practice practice practice ...
WEETS!!! WE FINALLY COMPLETED DE WHOLE DANCE!!
GOING TO PRACTICE HARD HARD HARD !!
then end le go end come back sv again
to dance nong mo >.< heard the music = lullaby
can go sleep one >.< then go home not even
half an hr off we go to jurong spring
Then go there prepare everything lor
Then go there le i was laughing like idoit?
Almost to crazy + super agitated...
The STAGE MAKE OF CONCRETE SUPER ROUGH!
OMG!!! HOW TO DANCE I STILL CAN DANCE WRONGLY WOR
cant help it coz the changes just make last night.
sry i got too freak out so many in caps >.<
for the 1st time i ate 2 times dinner >.<
both also macdonalds lolx
Stupid seh y i always break my mp3 the glass screen =.=
Always i make spoil de >.< so unluckily...
Finally homed . then lay on the bed sleeping
without changing or doing anything
Sleeping .. then the da korkor hor go call me up
go bathe ... keep hitting me till i wake up
wake up lor then he left my room le
I go back sleep again ...
Then OMGOMGOMG mami come in then call me go bathe
DIE AR if i still don go , will get killed >.<
After bathing , Woo!! SUPER FRESHEN UP ...
------------------------------------------------------
CAROLINE!! DUIBUQI ...
i cannot go le... mami dun let me go so sad...
Wanted to have fun there...
Sorry wors so have to wish u happy birthday in advanced..

Comments

Popular Posts