Chapter 426

#throwback on outdated post.

And finally 3.5 months , 15 weeks for training has came to an end.
To be honest with my own feelings , I hated this place, the people and everything else that occur within but I have to be grateful for the strictness and culture of it.
Everyday was an added value of the training, what was taught were relevant and suppose to stay with you throughout.
Indeed whatever that they do in the training centre had a purpose for us , be it to instill fear or make it a point that we must do it so that it become a thing which if we do not do it , we will end up feeling out of place.
I wasn't able to keep my hair and hated the fact that I was never able to do it well.
In the first 2 months , I tried so much getting up doing the same old routine of doing my hair and makeup and each day its was a reprimand session of not doing up to standard.
It was only till the end of training where I get to pass their standard of grooming.

To my batch ,we came in as all different individuals of culture , backgrounds and experiences but this place mold us into one that could represent the company in knowledge and image.
Initially I felt out of place , I never felt that I was part of it because of my character to segregate myself far from anyone. But thank you for not leaving anyone out , and growing together as one.

Someone of authority asked us the question on where do we see own selves in 2 years time.
I don't know how long I will stay , whether I will grow to love this job but I know that I can be someone will be able to express myself better, extend my help to those needing it and to interact with others while keeping myself sane.
-------------------------------------------------
#current

Entering my 3rd month flying in this company and so far my journey has been alright.
No more waking up at 5a.m to feel like shit and wanting to break the bond at any time.
It's not like I'm good with my ungodly hours and taking ridiculous shit every flight , it is just better than how I felt in training centre. Maybe I haven't met the bad part of it but I would be still happier than I did back then.

Got the hang of how this job is supposed to be and I have to admit I'm not able to feel comfortable in it. So much anxiety of each time.

Waking up in my own bed , bidding my family goodbye and off I go for a day or few. Resting for a few hours before going out for travelling culture / people watching. Coming back to the room to rest before the sector home has been the most common routine I have right now.

Honestly , this job made me appreciate my love ones more, leaving homeland so frequently make me feel homesick even if it was just a day. There isn't anyone that you will be able to be at your own comfort zone there with you in that foreign land, no one who knows how you work things out , no one who share a common moments , no one who laugh , cry and smile at you sincerely.

I came back home , setting my off days to meet different people that I think are worth meeting. I spent my time sharing my views and findings from my work and travel with my family. I snuggle up to sleep with my mum to make myself feel secure and to keep her company at the same time.

Now, I need to rest my own body after a long haul flight with different time zone. May the jetlag not hit me at all.

Goodnight earth.

Comments

Popular Posts