Chapter 427

Hey nice knowing you for 8 years
I teared at this sentence.
We have been walking in circles for too long.
To cut things off , I think this is the best way to end things between you and me.
I was surprised at myself to ever said those words in someone's face and the first person was you.
You questioned me , was I never serious about this relationship.
I did , I really did.

Blame it on me , for not being able to love you as much as you did.
Thank you for putting me in your heart as a princess to always care for.
When you said , its been long since you heard me laughed, I felt like pathetic for us.
I held on because I wanted to get back the feelings , you held on because you was still in denial. 

"What's there to feel bad when you have already decided on." You raised your tone at me for the first time , when I said I felt bad,
You asked me how , I can't help you but to feel apologetic inside.
Don't come seeing any of my updates , don't ask anyone about how I am, don't bother about my existence.
One day , you will be used to not thinking about me.
I know this period is a torture for you but I believe you will grow and learn to be a better person for the next one.
This short journey was even more beautiful than the one we walked through for 2 years. 

Thank you and goodbye. 

Comments

Popular Posts