Indefinite story 411

Something on a happier note compared to 2 months back.
Bridging course was extremely boring but it made me left that I need to plan real early for my retirement!

1 more month exactly to the birthday party.  
1 more month and 13 days to my birthday trip. 
And yes , I bought myself the best birthday gift ever : air tickets to travel. 2 years back I made an wish to say that I'm going to spend my birthday overseas yearly. 
I didn't made it last year but I did so this year! So... I'm too tempted to do it for every year. We shall see then.

Now I'm hoping for Chinese New Year to come and mum to really say that we are going to Japan. That is also going to be my best cny if it happens.
Just a little exposing of my daily life now, some of you may know that I stopped watching korean entertainment during the years when all the fans were overly hyped up. But I gradually accepted it and starting watching back kdrama and entertainment because the hype wasn't as great as it was 2 years back. I got to admit I got a great crush on Lee jong suk other than Lee min ho.  Running man was great too especially Monday couple. Still hoping Yoon eun hye attend the show at least once that will satisfy all the xman fans in the past.

Dayre and snap chat is indeed a fun platform to update and read on others life.
You may wish to add me up there but I don't guarantee a frequent updates like others do.
Same username for all social media platform, find out yourself if you want to !
Many hugs and kisses, bye guys!
Next update when the party is over ♥

Some photos updates for the past month !




Comments

Popular Posts