Indefinite story 404

Trying not to be regretful about decisions,
I know I will pull through somehow at this phase of life.
Work load is piling up surprisingly.
One month into this crap, a lot more months to go.
I know there are alot of people out there having more pathetic life than me.
So I should be thankful of my own decision.

Bad nightmare. Very bad ones.
End up waking up crying after that.
Nightmare wont come true , they wont but I cant help to cry at the thought of it.
Its way too scary. 
Haven't had a good sleep since then. Its not that I dont want, its I cant and I dont dare to..

Spent time with the girls last night, cant wait for some scenes to happen. 
At least I updated myself a little before getting back to my I don't give a damn to anyone else.

Still better off on my own, the walls will be tougher by then.
I cant help but admit the disappointment.
I didnt know what went wrong , it was unexplained.
She said to wait. I am but just telling myself to dont hold much hope.
Still good like always, thus please don't attempt to get my life.
Anyone of you , dont.

Comments

Popular Posts