Indefinite story 405

Just when I thought I was preparing myself for another go, you left.
I expected the reason why it was silent and I was right.
If you clarified it yourself , I probably will be better with it but why do you have to make me find out myself?
I suppose that I am able to understand why things went like this too. I think.

They were surprised, so did I.
Never got cut off by anyone just like that. It's always me cutting ties with people.
Karma seems to display its work now.

Stronger is the word to be.
To build up walls to segregate my relationship with people, keeping my distance with everyone.
That's my only protection against people hurting me so don't attempt to bring my walls down. Don't attempt to change me or be nice to me.
I won't cry.
No , I won't.
Just a few nights of sleep and alot more  me time, I will be ready to face life again.

For myself: Nothing hurts more than  whatever it was 3 years back. When everything went wrong when you tried to fight what you wanted.

Not yet dead, still surviving this mundane life.

Comments

Popular Posts