Indefinite story 402

I'm trying to learn , to learn how to let go about feelings.
Too easily being jealous of  people prioritizing others over me .
My jealousy needs to maintain but I just couldn't help it.
Been reading on my past social networks posts , probably 80% of it are like unhappy posts.
Maybe being happy is just being pure difficult.

I'm still going to love myself more than anything else before I find that someone whom I'm willing to allow him to love my entire world.
Still building barrier among me and humans just because I don't want to get disappointed anymore.

They told me I need to smile more since frowning takes more muscles than smiling.
But they haven't realised that having no emotions require no muscles at all.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Keep in mind that happiness is just a feeling that you yourself can create from within. If you are feeling unhappy right now, then chances are, you have set up some rules that might be a bit too unreasonable. If you make it easy to be happy, you will experience this feeling a lot more frequently. You don’t need loads of money or trophies to be happy. You can be happy just to be able to wake up in the morning. The choice is really yours

“Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.”

Popular Posts