Indefinite story 403

Hi world ,
My dance concert finally ended a week ago.
The previous one was 7 years back, where things are much easier and organized.
Started the day early, didnt even had the time to just catch a short rest in my dressing room ;/
Morning preparations , rehearsals , make up and its already time for the night.
No time for the snacks I bought or even dinner!
No more occupied Saturdays and Sundays, this is feeling so unreal because my weekends has been occupied with dance practices ever since I was young.
I had my ups and down in this path , lost the drive to continue , got it back as time goes by.
I don't know how am I suppose to feel when there is no more dance for me.
No more practices , studios and  stages
Some day..

Thank you to those who came , I really appreciated that a lot although a little disappointed when I knew some couldn't made it, oh well.
Thank you for sharing my last performance moment with me.

To the girls who have been there,
I'm so glad that we made it finally despite all many unforeseen situations that happened.
So many unhappy events, so many tiring moments we had to survive just because we are the older bunch and had to be responsible for it.
Probably this was our really last dance together but at least we made it big.
Many times, I had issues coming up with the choreography , throwing tantrum away due to fatigue or mood swings and all because of the understanding , we were all well.
Let's meet up every 2 weeks and may we still stick together.


To the younger ones , my medium and small fries,
Thank you for all your time and effort that you put into the dance.
Doing dances that are not of your genre is hard but I'm really happy to introduce you guys something different from your usual.
I hope you learn something from all these lessons.
I saw the passion among you people , dance have been a valuable aspects in all of our lives.
I sincerely wish that you will continue to work harder and dance as long as you could before life stops you from it.


Here is 2 weeks of freedom before I start on my mundane life for 2 years , hopefully shorter.
Honestly , I dislike life now but I just have to deal with it isnt it
May these 2 years zoom past as fast as possible.

Comments

Popular Posts