Indefinite story 387

Starting to get weary on this piling up schoolwork.
24 hours per day really seems too short now.
I supposed I planned out my route in life like just today morning or would I say I decided on it.
Maybe a regret in the future but I'm not willing to spend 3 years more to do academic stuffs.
It's not reasonable in life to make one bound to school life for 1/4 for his/her entire life.
I don't understand why. I really don't.

Not being the most intelligent student all my life has been like the main reason of not going to a university.
2nd would be money. I don't have the luxury of spend hundreds or thousands like some teen do especially when you know how hard to earn those money that can be easily spend on necessities and you know how is your own family doing.

Something is telling me I should go ahead with my decision.
I guess , my instinct never got me wrong all my life , so for the hardest decision I should trust it too isn't it
Growing up is a pain. Being sensible is just bad at times. Really

Comments

Popular Posts