Indefinite story 385

Just came back from bkk a few hours ago. I couldn't understand how people raved about bkk trip. Probably they went with friends or so that made their trip good. But well , even if you get me to go with my friends I still wouldn't like it.

Bangkok lifestyle start late and ends early. So during the night you would either go to night markets or night life. A lot of shopping there indeed but not my style. Or maybe there too much of it. Too cramped together too big. Thailand people are always in a rush especially in wholesale areas, they carry big bags to buy goods and always rushing past you. That made my experience bad. The communication wasn't that good too since most of them couldn't speak English other than phrases used for business purpose. However I experienced great hospitality from the hotel I stayed in, a lot of helpful people around thailand!

Way too much foreigners there too. Especially Singaporeans. The only difference between Bangkok and Singapore in terms of foreigners. In bangkok people come and go , in Singapore they stay for good. You get what I mean if you are a true Singaporean

To go back, yes probably for a short trip not more than 4 days. Free and easy travel is still the way for me. 

Posting up the itentiary when I get to my lappy. Going to do that for every trip I goes too.

Now to plan the next trip with my babies <3 a very long trip . School's in next Monday time to see my 01 peeps , SP and fc2 ! Another 6 mths of life.

Comments

Popular Posts