Indefinite story 380

Let's begin with my birthday .
A very simple birthday passed this year.
Really want to thank those who made an effort to spend time with me , planning out things for me.
For whoever who wished me in any form .
After this year , I actually knew how I want to spend my other birthdays in my remaining years.
Probably not a good choice for many , but at least I would treat that as a birthday present for myself.
At least I wouldn't disappointed by ..





Last night , my biggest dream in my childhood came true.
I danced on the ground of esplanade theatre.
Not the best performance , not one that I came out feeling all satisfied.
But I can't describe how great I felt when a dream actually came true in life.
Looking up from the stage to the audience seating has always been a good feeling.
But never felt the best until yesterday.

If you ever enjoyed performing , appreciate chances.
Be it a dancer or any performer , one day if you get the chance , try this.
Stand at the stage , with lightings on , just look up to the seatings and take a deep breathe.
If you are a soloist or a main lead , appreciate every single spot light on you.
Darkness is everywhere except you.
Because everyone is looking at you and you are the only one that is shining on the stage.
You will get what I meant.

That very short period of time was really way too precious.
Way too treasured by me.
I got all hyped up at the holding area before I went to the backstage.
Excitement thrilled me . It's like oh my god , It's happening , It's happening .
Just a performance item away, I kept my cool stood there , praying , hoping nothing went wrong.
I told myself : " This is a once in a life time chance , a dream coming true, nothing will be wrong, do your best and enjoy "
Stood there quietly until I entered my wings , I just took a deep breathe and danced that moment of life.
It might be nothing to some , be nothing to the audience .
But it is something so important to me.
I actually had a thousand and one dissatisfaction and worries about the show till the actual day itself.
Just glad it over , just glad it was successful.

1/4 freedom back to me . Just 3/4 more to go.
Just 24 more days and another 1/4 will be back to me


Comments

Popular Posts