Indefinite story 370

I should learn to control the temper of mine.
Flaring up at others today was really a bad thing to do.
After that , I felt bad actually. I didnt wanted to be so mean to them.
Because no one there owes me any damn thing. and its not like I'm so damn great.
But it's ok , not as if there's no one out there hating me.

I should stop interfering , stop voicing out , stop doing anything but just follow.
Stop trying to prove others wrong.
Like what's the point? It's not even beneficial to me.

True much , what's holding me back?
Fuck myself and my temper.

The fact is I'm so used to be rude to people when I get to know them , that it's a habit that I can't change.
Shall remain being an introvert

Comments

Anonymous said…
fight for the things you believe in and dont follow others because they want you to...

Popular Posts