Indefinite story 369

Part 2
Xmas party at my houseeeeeee.


Surprise graduation celebration for the 2 little boyboys of our group !
Yippee! They made it to Foundation Poly :D One SP One NP.
Let's hope for the best in their future .

They are made to do poses with their graduation robes :D

Graduation balloons that Jaime bought and took all the way from JE to my house
The whole night was fun!
Food games, food games and talk talk talk .
It was steamboat for the night!
We played our first ever game as a group : The murder :D
Learning how to wink was a challenge to me but hehe it was really fun.
2nd was a dressing up game challenge between daryl and junhao group.
Joel Julia and me were in Junhao's group and
Jaime , Zhenghua , Matthew and Joyce were in Daryl's group
Had 3 judges for the day which are my family members!
Poor Minghan was pestered the whole day by Julia and Jaime.
His precious book out time





 
3rd game was the salt water game.
To drink up salt water was terrible. 
My mum cheated all of our feelings in the last round of games and put only 1 plain water and the rest was all salt water!



After all the salt water , back to more food :D
And drinking too, while the young ones are so excited about the alcohol , the older ones are there drinking jolly shandy what is this man hahah!

Lastly to the Gift Exchange which I hated so much
They set the ruling to be 10- 20 dollars budget , no food no drink , no vouchers!
NO VOUCHERS LEH! WHAT IS THIS HUH , JOYCE CHUA ?!
So mean of them cause they know I will be too lazy to choose.

Log cake and end of the fun day !

Last day of 2012 
I was working on the last day of 2012 , no fireworks to watch like last year :( 
Awesome people came to spend their last day of 2012 with me , but they are enjoying ,drinking while I'm there working 
For a moment I thought it was rubbish literally.
Like my friends are enjoying yet I'm here working.
But Zhenghua said  at least my dear friends are enjoying the night away and being happy
Which is true , what's more important than them being happy right?
Jaime didnt managed to came and join us this year but its ok girl ! We have many many more new years together *many many loves*
15 seconds more new year  ,lia and me was like woah omg CAKE!
It's was Fang Zhenghua's birthday so yeah everyone counted down to his birthday too!
Countdown to 2013 and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Countdown at 3 crowns was insanely crowded.
Everyone was so high down there.
Even the staff came up and say its madness down there.
Stole from lia

I had a well started new year , having those close to me to spend a brand new year with me and meeting you minutes after a brand new year started ♥

This is for everyone , for whatever unhappiness it is ,
it should be in the past and not brought forward to this year .
Let's all make 2013 a even more exciting year .


I had so much new experiences and new learnings from 2012
that makes me want to live 2013 to be a even better one. 
And I just realised I really did grew chubbier at my face :(
Time for a better face , better skin , better body, better hair and better health.
School's starting tomorrow and now I'm anticipating for CNY because the next long school holidays Im having is in august.
CNY PLEASE COME OMGGGGGGGG , all the goodies :D

Comments

Popular Posts