Indefinite story 365

I can't wait for a day to stay home the whole day .
I didn't know when was the last time I had a whole day at home without going out for school , meeting friends or dance.
I'm so wanting a sleep till I wake up willingly on my own , eat at whatever time I wish to , watch shows and sleep again.
Getting back to reality first , as much as I love to sleep , I'm never able to do that during school days or even on weekends.
School works are kind of ridiculous this semester , it makes me vexed just thinking about it .
Reason why I'm posting right now is because I finished my LEAM ppt as an overall though ! :D
To sum up what I did the past few weeks of not posting.

Went LegoLand to celebrate advanced Lia birthday!
Too lazy to describe but I believe Lia will post about it somehow! Just wait for her :D
Just a personal opinion , I dont think legoland is a place for adventurous people who love thrilling rides . It's catered more towards the kids and those who are afraid of thrilling rides like Julia Loo.
I didn't like the food there though its cheaper compared to USS . USS serve better and more tastier food.
I think its fated for the sky to rain whether I goes to a theme park. That's quite a saddening case.
But its ok , I believe the next theme park I'm going will not disappoint me ! *winks*





Went to NP Gala for dancesports competition .
Results wasn't desirable but well I knew I was way too under performed that day compared to practice time.
Something was wrong with both of us 2 days before the competition , no matter how we danced , we are always off time which is a very big no-no in dancing.
I didn't pinned big hopes on this competition compared to TDA.
No idea why too , I just wasn't disappointed with myself.



Site visits , talks on module option , talks on internship everything for DHLFM Yr 2 .
Site visits to ceramic factory , construction area , wild wild wet .
The most anticipated one is this friday going to Civil Defence academy to have real life simulation of fire , can't wait :D

Prom is now currently on for all the secondary schools
Its kind of unbelieveable that I have graduated from sec school for 2 years already. One good thing about me , my looks will never changed like the way I never change my phone number . HAHAHA

I'm way too obessed with GuiGui new show right now . 戀夏38度C
I'm pretty bias over the idols I love but well , she's too cute to resist isnt it.
Ok , Bye people . Time for sleeping , doing notes and exams.
HOLIDAYS PLEASE COME RIGHT NOW . 

Comments

Popular Posts