Indefinite story 355

I don't know how to describe such feeling sometimes.
Guess everyone should have experience it before somehow
Your heart just sank right after the moment you were laughing away, being fine .
It's like nothing is wrong , you just dont feel like smiling , talking , or even do a single thing.
Perhaps its the numbness in my knee which made me feel so unhappy , my legs feels like I have been through a very vigorous dance exercise which I dont think so.


There's a thousand and one feeling that has been running through my mind about dance.
I really dont get why these dance clubs cant collaborate as one.
Or even be nice to each other at least.
Even we are doing different genres, we are still doing a same thing which is dance.


And as for myself, I admit I got preferences on who I like & who I dont like.
Those people they may not offend me , but you know when you see a person , automatically you will know you like that person or not.
Perhaps I dont know your capability, but all I know , you are trying to do your duties.
But to be qualify for it , I strongly believe that you need the potential first.
Not all dancers can teach.
That's the reason why , some can never be choreographers.
Why must they stick to the tradition?
Like they always say , when you want to make it big , think out of the box.
I think the downfall has been way too long, shouldn't you guys be doing something to change it?
It doesn't mean when the steps are like this , you have to follow precisely.
Got to be flexible in thinking too.
Lastly , you have to earn your respect from others before you lead them.
If not , you will never be able to convince them with whatever you say or do.
It's my point of view. So if you are unhappy with this, just tell me about it then.
Come on , everyone joins that and stay because they got interest in it.
Do something to hold their attention in it , before they are all going away.

Ya , I'm guiding a group of dancers too..
& I know I'm not successful too.
I got this very bad things about me, my mood affects everything I do.
So when bad mood strike during dance, I'm always stoning there.
Not enforcing on the terms that I spoke to them about.
It's really hard to bring about a group of dancers with real commitment.



On a side note.

This 2 videos are really very nice Latin formation




This has really nice dress that brings about effects.

Comments

Popular Posts