Indefinite story 354


Was at a kid's event at united square last Saturday to help out.
& everyone got to agree that he got a sickening face that I dislike alot.
At least my mum & Julia feels so too.

Back from Taiwan for a while
I really didn't bought things for anyone .
Except for myself.

My first try on the doll-grabbers and I got a 晴天娃娃:)
Cute isn't it !
Experience hot weather & super windy situations since there are typhoons nearby.
Jaime & I can totally imitate the way taiwanese speaks to you especially the moment you enter their shop.
Shan't elaborate on my taiwan trip .

School's starting in a week time.
End of my boring holidays
I hope the upcoming Sem 2 of poly life will make me feel that im studying at least..
Law , Econs , CS , Principles of Marketing, Front office mangement.
All the theory based modules, I hope I do better the next time round.
There's still the most irritating Gen Ed & a new module [Physical Education ] Wowwww
Now dancesports got an additional day for formation :/
I hope its fun.






I'm going to get the ipod touch white very soon. It's so frigging pretty!
Just that I was thinking , should I get it when IT fair is here / I get it online.
There's like no much differences though.
And finally I'm going to be able to change my phone very soon.
When November is up , I'm going to get it change.

Planning to get Htc sensation .
I aint going to buy an iphone when i have an itouch. I'm not a fan of apple.
Htc Evo 3D effects is way too much , I cant take it.
I wish for a pretty white phone like LG optimus Black [ Contradicting name isn't it? ]
Can Htc have nice white phones too ? :) I would be very glad to get it

Comments

Popular Posts