Indefinite story 353

For my dearest baobei , Jaime Sia Su Feng
Happy 17th Birthday!
Hope your wishes come true!


I do hope you really enjoyed 18th sep with us.
Didn't managed to go cable car with you since you choose to go kbox.
I'm sure Lam is going to treat you all much better than the previous guy.
I believe he will cherish you in the right way & of course I hope you do cherish him too.
He's a good guy not to be lose my dear.
I'm glad we are always there for each other when possible.
I'm really thankful for best friends like you & lia.
11 years & counting , we are all going to be sticking to each other till we are old isn't it?
I dont hope there will ever be a chance of us drifting away just like ya , you know who..

Lia & I will always want you to be better & happier with life.


We will all going to be better & blessed.
With love,
Yiling.

Comments

Popular Posts