Indefinite story 352

Went to support Michelle at Teenage Face of the Year for the past 2 weekends.
& That super pretty girl won the championship for her category!

(During the semi-finals)
Pretty her isn't it? Ignore my super cannot make it face.
Something to say about her , ever since I knew her from Poly.
She always give me the super confident look which is good.

Holidays has been so so for me , rotting at home watching movie , going for dance classes.
The previous rumba class was alot for us to recap
& now what~ 2 weeks later I'm going for my Taiwan trip already!
I wanted to attend the dan;s festival for La & cuban salsa & argentina tango ! But sadly it clashes with my F1 job.
& Saw my hair ? It turned darkkkkkk .
I was really not used to it in the first place, one thing good about dark hair , w/o makeup
I wont look that yellowish skin.
I'm really wondering to dye a somehow in between colour at least not so dark .
But I only got 1 day before my Taiwan trip & the end of my F1 job
Shall reconsider again very soon.


The super adorable smurfs~ Lalalalalalalala
If only smurfs really exists ,I would be damn super happy!


Because of this song , I went to watch Korean shows -.-"
秘密花園 was a really nice Korean show
Actually I used to love K-pop & shows before the craze came.

Comments

Popular Posts