Indefinite story 351



Just as I mentioned on twitter that I will blog today~
I was studying on bed as usual with my cute little red table
Sidetrack a little , my cute red table has history , it accompanied me through the hardest studying time , O Levels.
Done homework on it , did all my sketching.
Very soon you will see the photo of my beloved little red table.
Hold on!

My mum came in with a bowl of cookie & cream ice-cream to give me , I told her I hadn't taken my lunch yet , how can eat ice cream.
She replied me that Desserts should be taken before meals , just like you always drink your milktea with an empty stomach . ( Her logic :/ well... errr)
A little later , she came in with a tray !
Mcchicken with fries , greentea , apple and snickers somemore!
I was like : Huh? Mummy you got problem is it ? Suddenly so niceeee?
She say : Like that then let you feel the warmth of family ma .
Treat you nice complain , not nice also complain. Like that then can make you study better .
Isn't this like shocking :o?
Ok maybe not , but to me yes , everything prepared nicely somemore.
Hahah , I still ask her , got motive is it ? or got poison inside my meal.

Here comes the evidence :




I know this look likes a patient style isn't it.
I do my study like this , kind of weird but better than I sit on chairs.
& FYI , those curious on my super xxl men's tshirt !
Tada! there you see it
& YES I do wear shorts , its just super shortpants with bigsized tshirt thats why.


MinJie bought these masks for us from Korean.
I like the tarot card design package.

Comments

Popular Posts