Indefinite story 349








Love this effect much!

Met up with Judith at SP before heading back to West Spring to see our lovely mummy chia & sing a birthday song for her at least .

In advance , Happy birthday Miss Joyce ! <3

I kept went like : Oh my , so long never take LRT ! So long never come panjang .
I saw Mdm Hartati ! :D Miss her so much with her lessons too !
I miss doing sciences still.. Even though everyone tell me science in higher level are super hard, but if you really like something , no matter what you will still do it isnt it?
So I told her , I will be back to look for her !
There are really teachers I'm grateful to, I really think that they did an impact to my life
.
Just like Miss Joyce , Mdm Hartati , Miss Law too

Miss those art times like seriously .
Miss Joyce complained she always had to nag at me because i dont do work.
I was like 哪里有 ! :(
Sufieyan was as usual the typical him, irritating as forever.
Royce was really into photography , he really takes good photos ! *Envy*
If royce you happen to see this , I telling you :Good Job ! Way to go & bring us better photos! :D
Miss Joyce kept saying : Royce , I so proud of you !
This meet up is way too short , so much to talk about , not enough time .
Senja was a place of memories , haha..

Had to leave west spring for dancesports.

Kelly was like : You still not sian uh , outside dance, in school still dance."

Was browsing through facebook , seeing it on newsfeed , that people had nice dance photos.
I couldn't help but to feel sad.
I do miss dancing so often , I miss dancing things I really enjoyed.
I don't know what's happening too.
Should I say I lost the drive in doing things well or should I say I lost confidence in doing things right?
In the past , I dont feel as tense in every performance I do.
I used to be like : "Ok , last min go up also can "
No opportunity to perform on bigger stages anymore, no longer as qualified as before.
I really want to , be like the rest , to at least work for something I can acheive..
No more drive to do so , not much to hope for to..

Hey Sister , I don't feel my existence to you anymore.
This is even stronger when I see you .
I really totally don't feel the existence at all.
I miss you sis , very dearly .
Miss everything in the past, but well no point holding on isn't it .
If you happen to see this , I do hope our relationship still stays like before..

Did I share this with you guys?
Been listening to it so much !
Been weeks and still loving it , A-Lin! * Screams*

Comments

Popular Posts