Indefinite story 343

I used to be organising outings for all of us .
However each time , there will always be someone who doesnt turn up.
And each time , its like that I am very disappointed.

This time round , I thought it was going to be different.
I wasn't the one organising ,
I thought everyone who meant fucking lot of me was going to turn up.

Sadly no, I got home from work , as usual I hopped to blogs as my daily rountine.
I sighed when i saw the post.
My heart really plunged when I read it.
"Again .." thats what I told myself that very moment.
If you dont want to go , why agreed in the first place.
Dont disappoint me when I'm anticipating it so much .
Especially for a occasion so important to me.
I feel unwanted you know darling..
I feel very unimportant to you too..
I thought you were ok with them , but you aren't .
It's ok.. I will get over it soon , once I have cried enough over it.

I thought everyone was good and well with each other , I never knew I was wrong , till today .
I was very very wrong...
Sorry , I didnt bothered about your feelings when i organised things.

Comments

Popular Posts