Indefinite story 342

School holidays are going to be over soon .
Been working & dancing for my past few weeks of holidays .
Now my 25th only got the competition.
Which I feels so anxious over it , guess what .
I'm always off beat & tends to start on count 1 .
So how on earth can i not get disqualified :<

Christine was like mentioning to me how lucky I am to have you doting on me.
She asked whether am I excited on my birthday .

I told her I was feeling excited but weird at the same time.
Perhaps , she doesn't know how much i cared for all of you.
That's why she dont understand how I felt.
I was kind of down after I told her everything.

These lovelies doesn't know how much they meant to me.
How much I always wanted a very close relationship between us.
Maybe I still that selfish to only want all of you to be close to me & feel lost whenever you arent
So much feeling within that i cant say because whenever I does , I feel like crying.
I'm that emotional , to cry at the slighest thing even if it seems to be nothing to others.

Comments

Popular Posts