Indefinite story 338


A good rest day from work & school.
No alarms to curse at , no train to wait for , no dreadful boring lectures like Gen Ed today!
Had a nice pamper myself day .
Exfoliating dead skin, moisturising , threading .
Fresh , clean , neat , nice , fragrant .
This made me feel all so refreshed and happy girl today !

So looking forward to dancesports tomorrow and term break!
Though there's exam 2 weeks later but I dont care ! I'm a happy girl now .
I really want to take part in the competition , pretty pretty please.
Make this happen , it will be my best birthday present i ever have.
I want to make that my baby steps to regain my confidence once more.
I wanna have the WDA experiential learning at hospitality industry like seriously
but at the same time able to take part in the competition!
Awww.. this is so troubling.

I do wish that the F1 thingy will be able to be give SP, so that we can participate in it !
It's kind of a good feeling to have when you have a super enthu class waiting to participate in every single event .

Comments

Popular Posts