Indefinite story 340

Time for a little update !
Though I'm suppose to be studying.

Start with a pweettyy picture of me first ! BHB la Yiling Haha :D
Monday went for K-singing with girlfriends!
Been hanging out with them much <3
Joyce is getting crazier nowadays , she used to be sooo quiet in the past . My god.

I guess I'm forever the one having hot drinks in k session!
& been getting honey water for each drink.

See how sweet my baobeis are !
What a surprising kiss I got :D
I know they love me truckloads.


It's going to be my MST next week!
So much to cover but as usual , I really don't love to study.
Been dozing off to sleep whenever I studied.
Gosh, I realised im so low on cash and all the necessities are all used up / needed to be replaced!
This is bad , very very bad.
Guess I got to work more this term break !
All my wants are pushed back until my need are being bought.
Pay day is far from me & the lousiest part of it is my pay is also minimal !

I want to get new lens for my Oly baby ! It's kind of faulty already
& its no point waiting for my 2nd brother to buy though its always him using it .
He got no income ;/
Daddy just sponsored me my new mouse . It's purple :D
The mini challenger downstairs is enough for my IT equipment !
& It got me reviewing new cameras ! Time to save up again!
New compact & DSLR please.

Dancesports is going to be my new love , I want to thank Mdm Ling so much !
The little foundation she taught me in primary school , made me be able to dance in school now!
Hopefully my 25 June will be very occupied !
Competition in the noon , performance in the night <3
It will be my best birthday present, but no high hope on it , if not I will be all disappointed again

Comments

Popular Posts