Indefinite story 328


With my dearest sisters.

Hongkong trip soon , like finally.
Really glad that its a confirmed trip.
I will definitely enjoy it before school starts for me .
A brand new life in poly with strangers, people whom I dont know at all.
I wonder how can i adapt to life there, I don't like to mix & people will start talking about my attitude again.

Saying about attitude , I just happened to know that recently I haven't left a good impression on others . Thus making those others dislike my attitude and badmouthed about me.
But its fair because I don't like you guys either .
Most importantly, i won't act that i'm on good terms with you too.
I always been living on this fact that if i dont like you at all, its just written on my face.
If people asked me about this , I won't hide because I don't see the point to hide it too.
You meant nothing to me either , I won't lose anything too.
People have been disliking me & I'm used to it .
I not those friendly,lovable,sweet,adorable type of girl .

I suppose I will be leaving soon too , so those people should be glad .
I'm here for only a short time , I won't disrupted their usual life there .
She's staying I suppose & I believe she will be all fine with everyone looking after her :D
Life there will be back to normal as my existence doesn't make any big difference too

Dance today was tiring but it still brightens up my day.
A fruitful day today.

Comments

Popular Posts