Indefinite story 326


Steamboat with colleagues.

Work that's all about my life recently.
Nothing interesting too .
I don't know what gotten into me , I have been very careless during work these days.
Having unknown cuts which doesn't hurt & stupidly hurting myself in any single idiot way.
& some people just choose to ignore me , I tried talking but you just ignored me .

Weather had been freezing cold , for people like me who is super afraid of cold.
After today , I came to a question.
All these while , I have been sacrificing for others but when I needed them , will there be someone to help me out too?
I told my brother about this too, he said i was too soft-hearted , i felt the same way too.
But I just couldn't help it when I see my love ones needed help from me.

I wouldn't be touching sciences anymore due to the course I was given for JAE.
That's a pretty sad thing for me especially when I can no longer listen to my favourite science lessons , Biology to be specific.

还是你在我最任性时,最体谅最了解我。
现在的你,还好吧..?

Chinese new year is coming tomorrow, pretty excited for it this year which I don't know why too.
Dolling up for visiting , guess that's the reason that I excited for especially i got the new pieces i love!
I'm going to take alot of photos this new year.
Olyp-baby is going to go out with us this year , Please work well.

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR TO ALL !

Comments

Popular Posts