Indefinite story 322

The more I saw your tweets , your posts in facebook.
I felt upset. All of your friends who told you to cheer up , makes me feel even hurt too..
Darling , I don't know what happen.
I know contacting you is useless , because you wont say .
If you are a little better in mood , you would just tell everyone you are fine , no worries.
I don't know who you are willing to contact now.
But I hope I can be there for you.
I want to share your sadness , I want to help you out of this shadow.
I just hope you see this and is willing to look for me when you need someone.
Aren't we sisters after all...
You told me I was your closest sister..
I told you once , when everyone walks out of your life , i'm always walking in , being there for you.
But you never came to me whenever you are down..
You made me felt useless .. Really.
You knew how worried & upset i will get whenever things got bad for you..
I read the letter you wrote me when i was upset this year.
Do you still remember...?
& I cried very badly after reading this.
The content you wrote for me , are the exactly things i want to tell you too.
"You know me love you best :D"

Comments

Popular Posts