Indefinite story 323

Hi Everybody~!
Haha , Let's just update a little what had happened in my life and what's going to happen soon :D
Xmas Eve , spent my night with my lovely lovely Rach .
She is a lost girl at Exit B & I'm at Exit C.
When she told me the guards stared at her and she stared back , that part was funny . Haha
Xmas was quite no fun , unless you do love foam.
Because Singapore has no snow , that's the reason why they played with foam.
Trend for foam spraying was Guys sprayed at Bangalas, Bangalas sprayed at girls, girls sprayed at everyone .
Conclusion it was boring.

Had dinner with Sanna wee today,
Gossiped much , understood things too.
So much shocking things isn't it ?
Most imptly, I repeating things until she's sick of hearing it.
Remember uh , before results must go out one hor!

Tomorrow will be snipping day , i hope it turn out good.
And Shopping with mummy.
Saturday A brand new day with my most loved darlings
Rene has work at night but at least finally she can make it in the noon!

Comments

Popular Posts