Indefinite story 311



Prelim 1 is over.
Sometimes I found myself amazing to react a different manner than what I supposed to .
I might look pretty insane like now but no one feels alright when the results are back.
I just realised I can never make it to Biomedical if I continue studying like this ...
Art is a time-killer .
Humanities are memory-killer.
Sciences are life-killer.
Mathematics are skills-killer.
Languages are law-killer
In all , they are serial killer to students..
I can't afford to not study real hard if i really want to get into biomedic.
I'm going to use tomorrow to do my art . Sunday and Monday for notes and homeworks.

I do hope that I can score an a1 for mother tongue , it been the first time I did studied for MT .
I don't want to waste any time in retaking it !

Somehow I don't look forward to the motivation talk anymore due to VP.
I don't like what she emphasize on.
I don't like the bias-ness the school give .
Ok , perhaps I should say , everyone is bias instead.

I did felt nervous for next week ballet exam.
Last ballet examination , I don't think I am going to continue anymore .
It's rather sad to end something you used to work for every year.
But nevertheless , I'm still going to love dance the way I always do !

No matter how I grumble whenever teacher ask us to perform , I'm really not used to not perform at least once a month? Haha .
Just now during dance practice , I felt like doing a dance concert .
I want to perform in a full concert .
But we don't have enough performers , enough time , enough dances for a concert.
What to do...?
We are ending O'level this year .
But Linn is having A'level next year .
Its been 3 years we had performed together in a concert.

Upcoming performances
This coming sunday [May 2]
June 2 [SV 20th anniversary]
June 22

Comments

Popular Posts