Indefinite story 309

April's fool day .
I don't find any fun about it . Hahs , I'm not those enthu people uh .

West Spring Band , to watch your performance today .
You guys deserve all the cheering and applause .
I found today's performance for the school was really fabulous .
Continue to strive for the gold !
10 more days , the actual day will soon be reaching in no time .
Work even harder , it's the last lap.
I felt like tearing when I watched you guys performance , it felt as if I was there performing with you guys as a A-team member .
WEST SPRING MILITARY BAND , good luck everyone !
With Pride , We Strike [ I still remember that =D ]
Strive with your best & you'll never regret .



I studied from 8am in the morning all the way till night 9.15pm .
How great I was , like superwoman already lor .
Hahs

& yes , I got to say .
I still love Mdm Hartati the most , for biology and for her mac's treat to the whole class today !
The whole treat was $120 , how wonderful .



Today's bio class was like joke only la , the whole class was like full of wild imagination .
How fun , 4B does have good wild imagination . Hehs.

Comments

Popular Posts