Indefinite story 300


Daddy's Valentine Rose for me . How sweet ~




I'm a happy girl to see him in my room . First person I see in the morning =D
Thanks teenage!

My lovely lovely family.

Family + My aunt . MY BIG FAMILY [ That's what we 3 children says]
You wont understand unless you ask me about my family tree =D
New year Eve was pretty fine.
No world war.
Bill was a bomb . First time a 4 digit meal bill.
Oh ya , I forgotten to mention that my big brother gotten a V-Cam as birthday present by aunt.

First day of new year was fine too .
Daddy's sisters' place , we went to house to watch shows while mummy chats with them .
How weird uh, daddy's sister and family . end up my mum talking . we watch tv.

I'm intending to get a cheongsam next year for new year !

Second day of new year .
No world wars too !
This year quite not bad uh, peace.
Haha . Nothing much to post either .
My new year is always not that fun either =]
No photos for today.
Didn't take .

Tomorrow friends visiting , inclusive of my own house.

Have been saving up for tons for gadgets that I always wanted.
- LG lollipop . Even though its not a smart phone but still , I love that phone tons . I'm buying it with my own money , not parents money this time.
- Itouch
- DSLR / Nikon Compact camera . [ It's still what I want most ] Of course I cant buy the whole camera with my own capabilities , but I'm saving up . Buying it with part of my money , brother + parents.

Comments

Popular Posts