Indefinite story 301

Common Test is over but it doesnt mean that O level are over .
I was rather surprise , seeing everyone like mugging for a CT1 paper , which most of us usually heck care about it .
I wasn't confident for some papers , but fine , I DID studied ok..
CIP today , I woke up feeling so unwell.
Had muscles ache due to ytd's dance practice .
I felt giddy , you can actually see me banging into alot of things while walking .
I can't walk straight at all.
I felt like vomiting , but i still left home for cip.

Performance was cool haha! Still cant get over with it =D.
Still gaga-ing over it . Too shuai liao la ~ =DDD
Adam , Yuzheng , Sanna , Yanzhou and I was in the same group .
I did almost like nothing except passing the flyers to yanzhou for short explanation .
I realised that their apartments was rather big .
I like big big houses ! =DDD.
Looking down from 26 - 30 floors all seemed so scary, Yuzheng was really a joke ok .
His actions are hilarious & Adam look smart in Yanzhou's tie hahs!
Shall end typing , I realised I hated posting but I like looking at new posts in my blog -.-
Crazy girl.

Comments

Popular Posts