Indefnite story 294

School is been pretty busy for secs 4 even since it started.
Ever since the first day of school , homeworks are like non-stop music hits .
So its like you won't have the time at all to play and slack.
Of course , you will have the time provided you don't do your work at all.
& I'm so pretty proud of myself to be able to stay awake and listen to class.
I did my works well all the subjects except for Chinese .
That homework is a 2009 holiday homework ok .
Not this year's homework.

Sanna , Tresis have been nagging every single time in during my meals.
This cannot eat that cannot eat , even when I wanted to grab a tiny little snack from others.
Sanna will go : 'Whoever the person name it is' , don't give Yiling , she cannot eat.
Then I will pouts whenever she says that.
She is repeating everything I did to her when she is sick.
But nevermind she meant good .
At least she bought me tidbits yesterday! =]

I really want to aim for SP and change whatever idea I used to have to get into the other poly.
Lifesciences in prior , then media , tourism , infocomm. Teehees =]

&&& I slimmed another 2 kg , of course I know I'm underweight like that but I really don't like 50+ kg . It makes me feel fat .
Someone tell me do I really look too slim for my age?
Huanghuang said I'm way too slim , then cheaky and rachel is just right !
But I have been eating alot since holidays.
Its been 3 years ever I stop growing in height ! =[[[
1 more cm also cannot , but never mind then , I'm learning how to satisfy with 167.

Comments

Popular Posts