Indefinite story 296

I woke up terribly .
Once I was up , I just started crying and crying .
I was so afraid that was true , I went to check on him , hoping he was perfectly fine.
I wanted someone to accompany me , someone to give me comfort .
I rang you up , but your phone wasn't switched on .
Even how much I wanted someone in my family to wake up and comfort me ,
I didn't want to disturb them . I didn't want to sleep anymore .
I brought stitch out to the living room with me and dazed.
To prevent me from thinking somemore , I walked rounds and round in my home .
It was only 5am & I decided not to sleep , I didn't want to continue that nightmare at all.
I just kept crying .
Never that nightmare is coming true .
Daddy , take care of yourself ok .
You really must . Bless for daddy , he will be fine and healthy.

I never cried so much because of a nightmare before..

Comments

Popular Posts