Indefinite story 207

Yesterday already wasnt a good day for dancers.
I swear its a super unlucky day . 270208 . Friday.
Judy said that : "Next year ,this day everyone shall stay at home and do nothing . " =]
Anling something unpleasant to her .

I got really worried for her during that period of time
until I heard that she is well and home resting.
Sotong uh , Please please please take care of yourself la.
I almost got a shock when you were like that .
Already I felt that I was about to tear but I couldn't tear in front of everyone
I cant be there like 24 hours with you .
The last time you had it was like in primary 4 at least my mum was there and knew what to do.
This time round , I dont have my mummy with you to takecare of you .
I bet I have to learn some skills from my mum .
In case of it happening again right?
I guess I am way more too worried than all of your friends eh?


Mingzhi had a very serious bruise on her left hand .
But she is a left handed hope she recover soon to write cause there is exams still .
Liping also had a bruise on her hand too I guess.
Take care uh all.
Yuting is sick , Remember uh , If still not well go and see the doctor !

Yesterday back from dance , I was already super damn tired .
I couldnt have the energy to dance at night during ballet.
But I still have to go since exam is on march.
My eyes were closed when I was dancing >.<
After dance back at home , seriously I am damn tired till I just laid on my bed .
I wanted to bathe and change before I sleep.
But Mummy said . Since you are so tired , Tomorrow wake up then change and bathe lor.
Indeed , I just went to lala land after 1 min .
I know I stinks when I dont even change to sleep.
But I was really too tired to do so.

I woke up with my shoulders and back aching .
Off I go to do my stuffs . Bye!

Comments

Popular Posts