Indefinite story 205

Those times were really much fun .

210209


Attended 林老师's wedding at Shagri-La Hotel [Island Ballroom]
This hotel is really damn cool and grand la. 5 star hotel .
Met alot of teachers from SV and ex p & vp's
This was the most fun wedding I ever attended.
I never had so much fun in a wedding before.
Other's Yamseh , our table is Yam-当年. Lols.
The wedding concept was really a fun one.
Video were shown and both the bride and groom were the mc themselves for the night.
We get to see alot of fun and lame videos created by themselves.
Finally they got married after dating for 10 and a half years .
Though their ROM was on 2007

Congratulations to both of them ! =]
They are really a cute couple eh.

A table fulled of 10 ex- sv chinese dance members.
Jillyn , Serene , Jewel , Julia , Yiling , Anling , Anyu , Yijun , Yingpei , Shiyun .
We talked about those lame things in the past and the fun we had together.
But thinking back , it was really much more fun in the past compared to now .
In the past , we used to do everything together .
Even getting scolded , laughing and crying .
We all did it together . Yeah , We missed the past but we have to go on in life.
Its been 3 years since I graduated .

Before we left the wedding , Anling and me just drunk the glass of red wine down .
Oh man , that was the first time I even gulped it down with stopping .
Hahs but it was cool! I slept till 10.45am today.
At least , I dont feel headache now =]
















Does this looks like a family photo with so many childrens?
Hahs.

We been through so much together.
Remembered shoe marks =P?





Mr Naza! My Primary 5 teacher.
I was one of his problematic students then =]




Isnt he cute ! =]

We went Australia together and he took great care of us !




Mrs Han .
My maths teacher during pri 5 & 6 .
She complained so super much about me to my mother.
cause all I did was concentrating on Dance too much and flunked my maths >.<


卓老师。My Primary 5 & 6 Chinese teacher.

The most proud thing about my Chinese classes is
卓老师 like to give us 默写 about the chap .
We had to remember the whole chap and write the whole thing down on our books.
She likes to ask the class to read the whole chap to her without the textbook too.

Guess what , My class just read the whole chap to her without reading the textbook!
That is really fun , memorizing the whole chapter, Isnt it cool ? =]
But I didnt like was 习字 which we had to write tons of words more than other classes.


Mdm Ling ! My Primary 6 teacher.
My Latin dance teacher too ! =]
I somehow misses her scoldings in class . Hahs!



My seniors . We are still all so that lame and crazy ! =]



























We got together and there goes missing of Jaime , Rene and Kelly.
I dont care Julia Loo! . After SYF all must go out one la !
Study hard for your CTs so that you will be able to go out la .































------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Taken on Friday .









Comments

Popular Posts