Indefinite story 68

hahs .... finally back to posting .
Today i almost got shocked by a news lor T.T
nvm its over already !!!! hahs .
I still can be the da xiao jie at home =DD
Just now still worry like hell T.T
Today went for dance lor . Decided to print chinese dance tee !!!
yeah! finally hahs . hope to get them done faster .
Noon went to Shi wei hse (tutor) see what he have to say lol
I donno y i keep laughing lor .. mad le ..
Wo de ah gong so young de !! From white hair to gold hair hahs
so li hai hor.
Well done for those who got good results for the PSLE then
hahs well, southview did well enough then.
Improve le lor.. Wouldnt go into deep explaination then
At evening was quarrelling with my 2nd bro about
My height . his friend jin yuan i think , didnt know that he
had a elder sister or younger sister. then went i came out of my room
he thought i the elder sister of his . cause so tall >.<
When i am the 2nd shortest at home lor . At least taller then daddy!!
hahs wan taller then mummy le =DDD .
He keep saying i too tall . then want me short short de lor
I was like keep quarrelling lor . asian girls perfect height is 165cm
i am still losing 1 cm more T.T!!!
----------------------------------------------------------
Anyway Sandra nuer , tomorrow birthday le rite?
hahs mummy so long nvr see u le . Takecare ar.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY !
Happy birthday to you . happy birthday to you
happy birthday to sandra . happy birthday to you!
ALL THE BEST WISHES FOR MY GOOD GOOD GIRL !
Wish that u will be pretty as always ,(u already so chio more chio better !!)
Ai ni de mummy !
---------------------------------------
REPLY'S~~~~~
Dine : Mami ! of coz shen jian hong cute lor. so young already so much talent!
Qingping : ok will link you de .
Guanhong: u nothing to do ar? come here play tags hahs
Twinny : don praise me la .. later i fly in the sky la hahs
---------------------------------------
OMG my imaginations are getting wild now .
I want back my old shen cai la !
now like obese le hahs

Comments

Popular Posts