Indefinite story 65

^^ Its going to be our 8 years of friendship next jan 3 !!
so happy =.= i am going crazy soon
------------------------------------------------
Yesterday when to suntec with korkor and parents
i finally bought my things i wanted . Woots~~~
korkor was like asking me whether to buy his donno what HELLGATE game
then ask me should he buy it.
Guess what i said . " lols , if not need pay monthly then buy lor , also not my money~~"
He said " yeah. what a good~~~ suggestion "
lame right?
Then blahblahblah when to JEC buy 2nd korkor de donno what Model airplane
F14A i think . Size of 48 ! so big . where have place to put le!
And its the 1st time i went shopping and felt tired . =.="
Korkor say , u siao or what mental problem ar , everytime go shopping
come back so energetic now tired? .
I say , I not human ar? of coz tired la
Got home at 7 . The icecream i bought just got eaten up within a moment
Wo gui shang shen le la.
Ok nothing much le.
Then i just created a version of chinese blog .
If free then go visit it .
Go to my links there have =DDD
TAKECARES BUAIIX~

Comments

Popular Posts