Mdmling i loveher!

today cca suxs till cant stand it
the string so short how to pull???
lols . still wondering how i get cold when sweating.
after cca , kelly go find judith they all~
ps me again nvm la i used to it liao
so i waited for li jie they all lor
when downstairs canteen saw southviens and greenridgean
then saw a teacher in full black
hairstyle very familiar
LOLS!!!
ITS MDM LING!!!
I ran to her she thought i her now-class de ppl
then she say yes? before she turn
when she turn ^^ , she smiled broadly and hugged me
so sweet! hahs loves her so much ^^
I LOVE MDM LING~!!!
now her class not as naughty and noisy as us
She thanked god lols

when home saw brother and mum so went to
lot 1 to eat etc at home done my
maths and science hw so tml do eng and chinese lor
ok then nth much now
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!
i noe mine suxs hahs

Comments

Popular Posts