Boredom

haiix y everytime i so sian de nth to do,,,
Didnt do much
Friday went for dance the fish say me y i so ji jiao lol
of course la i help them rewind the music then run here run there
plus i am the furthest away lor!!!!
Saturday NTH TO DO AT ALL!!!
bro the friends keith they all come
then make noise till i wanted to lock the door!!!
Victor then kept saying taixx and said taiwang
dun play anymore it is noise to the ears insult le >.<
after all that they left and my kor kor went for camp at SV today then come back
i think then tml big kor kor come home after his stay in
From friday then penguin kept smsing me blah blah blah
I smsed kelvin because of the jun hao
he think i god ar? who never on9 de reason i also noe
lols >.< all that smsing done le
then help makoto do his blog >.< i go delete the pass away
when i havnt complete i monday then tell him back
Help serene lollipop (my beloved) do a picture ^^

ok nth much end here

Comments

Popular Posts