I hate him!!!

U suxs suxs alot
so wat if i get 10/40 for ur subject?!
Want smack me ar? come la i complain child abuse seh
Give me that idoitic face damn pissed off by u !
My maths from (the only )last time till now is poor
I noe i stupid ok enough? happy a not
I think my dance is much more important then ur stupid damn remedial !
I had enough i cant stand u
Regretted getting to this sch
I would rather go GRSS better then !
My life wouldnt be so miserable
------------------------------------------
Got to sch etc etc... then get back that freako paper
mt paper . change place till the back of the class then maths sit infront
blah blah blah...
OMG i cant believe i make the most worst tragic back to my life again
that happens 2 yrs ago and i had enough already
Cried in recess and class
Idoitic boys , let me tell u whenever i get pissed off or damn
DONT EVER COME AND DISTURB ME!!!
BEST WAY , TREAT ME LIKE I DON EXIST!!!!
i wanna go back sv ! with my friends ,teacher!!
4G, 5.5 and 6.56.6 i noe u are the best yet notorious class yet
I LOVE THEM I HATE PRESENT SITUATION
got home... i am damn sad lucky mum understands me!
I hate schooling
HATE HIM EVEN MORE THEN ANYTHING IN THE WORLD

Comments

Popular Posts