Chapter 433

Currently in Manchester on a Christmas day here , cope up in the room the whole day because nothing is operating and open here. No supermarket, no eateries , no macdonalds and no transport as well. I can never live in the Northern Continents of the worlds I suppose.

The happy thing was that I brought my laptop along which was a wise choice but no mouse so I cant play my game here. Shows and internet is what I am doing all day which kind of tempt me to all sorts of food which I cant have right now.

Probably the loneliest Christmas I can have ever in my life, being overseas and alone in a place you dont have friends at all. But this is what the job comes with. I hate dealing with the loneliness because it makes me so empty inside . As much as I always say that Im used to it, the heart somehow just break down inside and I only can sigh. Despite a Christmas eve dinner with the crew, it doesnt help. 52 is never the same without #teamletsgo. This set is such a quiet set .Travelling is always better with people you are comfortable with.

2018 in just a few days time , resolution time again , but I probably will not keep it as usual.
Just a week ago , I was in Osaka and got myself a fortune slip at Todaiji Temple. It states that I will have the best of luck in everything I do . So lets hope when the time comes, I will be willing to leave, adapting to the new life, adapting to new people.

Merry Christmas and have a peaceful and blessed 2018 everyone.


Comments

Popular Posts