CHAPTER 431

You said you treasured this friendship, you said you had feelings but it was different. You said you wanted to remain as friends. But you lied. If you really wanted us to stay as friends,  you wont doing such things. 

Here's from me. I did had feelings too but I knew we probably wouldnt work out. Each time when we had a conversation ,  our views dont match. We had different perspectives which is good for discussion but never well for a relationship. When you first asked that maybe we should try out , I asked you what was your view of dating. Because we had different ideas about it. I was open to dates but never to be committed till I feel I should be falling in love again. To leave myself vulnerable to someone else's actions , thoughts, words and feeling, I just cant. You had the attitudes i liked about men but it cant make me feel that I should give my high ego up to you either. 

But Im just glad that I keep myself back and at the bay so I wont jump into such relationships trouble. And nope, we wont be friends despite knowing so much of each other because you chose to act this way, you chose to not be friends in the first place which I cant understand why. We were nothing to start with , so why be afraid of?


Comments

Popular Posts